DOG PARK USERS
Please observe the following rules:
- Hours: Dawn to Dusk
- Permit required to use this facility; purchase daily permit at pay station or annual permit online at:
www.VillageOfBellevue.com or www.BellevueDogPark.com
Dogs must be properly vaccinated, licensed and healthy.
- Must have proof of rabies vaccine, dog license and park permit.
- Puppies over 4 months of age welcome, once they’ve have all of their vaccines.
Female dogs in heat are not permitted in the dog park.
- Users of this facility do so at their own risk.
- Owners are liable for injury or damage caused by or to their dog(s).
Keep dogs on 6’ leashes at all times except in designated “off-leash” areas.
Dog handlers must remove any pinch, prong or spike collars upon entering.
Dog handlers must clean up and properly dispose dog waste IMMEDIATELY.
Dogs must be under voice control at all times.
Dog handlers must remain in off leash area with dog. Removed- while off leash.
- Dog handlers must be 18 years of age or older.
- No more than 2 dogs per handler.
Children must be under strict adult supervision.
Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park.
Professional dog trainers shall not use the park to conduct their business.
- No dog food, treats, or human food allowed in the off leash areas.
- Smoking, vaping, & tobacco products are prohibited in the park.
Failure to comply with posted rules can result in citation or loss of privilege to use this park.
The Laura & Peter Mossakowski Family Dog Park is a community funded park Your daily or annual permit helps pay for the maintenance of this park.
Please do your part to keep this valuable resource in good order for all to enjoy!
Brown County Sheriff non-emergency: (920) 391-7450
For emergencies or to report a crime please dial “911”